Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user May 26

Nationwide Bank,

Original review posted by user May 25

The bank hold my daughter IRS refund money after cashing the check I submit using they Third part check services one year ago, around March 2016, They frozen my accounts I sent to them all paperworks asked for, And demonstrated that fraud was not the issue, including my daughter identification, the mine, proof of address, and everything.This happens one year ago, last week they open the account and I find they are getting $5 every month from the last year for account maintenance charges to a frozen account, the original money was not the same and very less than the deposited, and after I sent my daughter (same name on the Check problem) two transactions via bill pay, they frozen again my account and today, May 24, they are holding 1510.01 in to my accounts, I don't have access to online banking, and I resubmit every paper they asked me again today.

I only was able to recover 1000.00 from 2,760.00. I do not recommend this Bank to anyone, they frozen the accounts at any time without option to see what is going on, and the customer service never have a response.

I will escalate my case to any pertinent authority.They are robbing people's money.

Review about: Nationwide Bank Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Bank?

Comments

Juliascottart
Miami, Florida, United States #1343443

No resolved. I continue getting emails about look for my statement every month, but can't login or use my own money. Thieves