I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened.The packets were forms I am supposed to sign and fill out.

In each packet were: -- -New account information -Five SIGNATURE CARDS (1 for each 5 accounts, where I am supposed to put my SS# & signature for each account number) -Deposit Slips & paid self addressed return envelopes -Privacy Statement -Current disclosures & deposit account rates I never tried to open an account, I don't need to open an account nor do I want to open another bank account. This is very scary as it looks so "official" and they spent $10 on postage and who knows on return postage.

They want my SS# and all financial information.Not Happening!!!

Review about: Nationwide Bank Account.

Reason of review: Fraudulent Accounts set up in my name..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1271308

You might wish to contact the bank via their toll free number and ask them what is going on.Sounds odd, to say the least.

Sounds like someone went online or otherwise filled out new account applications in your name. Is someone playing a joke on you, perhaps?

In any event, let the bank know.Of course, do nothing with the applications.