Nationwide Bank - Get payment book

Didn’t ring no answer

Want to change my address and get a payment book to make additional payments

Nationwide Bank - Horrible

Interest Rate

Selling out our accounts to BOFI and penalize us for closing. They broke contract not us.

Nationwide Bank - Scammers

Interest Rate

This is bank is a total Scam, I made first deposit of $500. to an account I opened with Nationwide, as soon as deposit the money they locked my account, I had to call them, when I did they told me that the account is close they will send me my refund for the deposit, a few days later when I called them for the update with my $500 and they told me since the account is close the money will remain in the account and that they will not send me my deposit, every agent tell me something different, I'm warning everyone not to open an account with Nationwide bank, they are nothing but scammers

Review about: Nationwide Bank Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Nationwide Bank - Worst company

I refinanced my car with Nationwide Bank for one year, but I got bat experience with them. They sent me many letters saying they did not receive the title or other needed documents.

I had a bad experience with them.

When I paid off my car, they could not send me a correct lien release, and when I went to the MVA to remove their name on my tittle they said something missing in the lien release. Please, do not try to deal with them because you will get so bad experience

Nationwide Bank - Warning DO NOT REFI YOUR AUTO WITH THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A COMPANY

Interest Rate

I refinanced my auto loan a year. All seemed too easy and that's when the nightmare began.

Kept receiving notices saying title was never rec'd. Necessary docs were provided 4 times and yet the notices of threats to increase the rate to 24% kept coming. I'd call in to Auto Title Dept only to be told that nothing is needed from me since all has been rec'd. Month goes by and here comes another letter threatening to increase my rate from 3.49% to 24% I waste another hour on the phone with the same outcome that all is good with sincere apologies.

After every call I ask that a manager call me to confirm that my rate and payment will not go up and every time my request for follow up goes unanswered. This has been going on for OVER 1 YEAR and still has not been resolved nor provided any feedback from Nationwide. They decided to fulfill their desire to increase my rate to 24% without any intent to contact me for a solution. This is absolute criminal of how they prey on customers to back them in a situation so they can reap the benefit of charging them high interest solely based on their incompetence, lack of communication and absolute horrible customer service.

Whats so sad is my story is common and other customers have endured this same torment only to be taking advantage of. They tell you all is ok just to get you off the phone while their plan to change the terms of your loan contract are in the works and you cant do anything about it.

Call your local credit union for auto loan and save yourself some drama. This has been absolute nightmare and the worse experience I have ever dealt with regards to auto financing.

Review about: Car Loan.

Nationwide Bank - Liars and Law breakers

Interest Rate

Refinanced vehicle with them over a year ago. I keep getting harassing letters from them threatening to raise my interest rate if I don’t give them certain documents.

The thing is I GAVE THEM THE DAMN DOCUMENTS TWICE NOW!!!!! Then they actually did raise my interest rate from 4.48 to 24.99.

What the ***????? Even after I sent them the documents a third time.

Review about: Fj Cruiser.

Comments

I am on the phone right now with the terrible customer service person doing the same type of thing. What a terrible experience.

I am going thru the same thing. They are doing the same exact thing to me. I will contact my congressman see if I can start an investigation.

I am trying to get the money they owe me for the un-authorized increased payment. Let me know if you have any progress with your situation.

So sorry to hear of your experience with Nationwide. I am going thru the same torment.

I sent them the docs 4 times, confirmed several times from representative all is rec'd and nothing is needed, however, I still keep getting the same notice of my rate and payment to be increased. I spent hours and lost $$$ trying to gain resolve on this matter. Its been ongoing for a year now and as of recent they raised my rate and payment after telling me not to worry and the notice was only a scare-tactic. I am beyond words when it comes to how mad I am about this.

I currently have Corp Customer Advocacy looking into this matter with hopes they can refund me the overage payment amount....I did not agree to pay on a loan of 24% and they did nothing to prevent this from happening. I certainly wish you the best during your ordeal.

Id appreciate any contact info of anybody you have been in correspondence with in trying to rectify this. Thanks

View more comments

Nationwide Bank - Very disrespectful treatment at a Branch

1.1
Interest Rate

I have had an account with this bank for about 13 years.I live in the United States.Recently, I understood there had been a change in UK government regulations as regards addresses.However I did not get this information and my accounts were blocked.I only realized in October/ September period.I have now moved to Spain temporarily due to some family issues.I called the bank in November on a number of occasions.It was suggested it is best I walk into a branch - meanwhile I also have no access to online banking.Anyway, a lady at the bank advised me to write the bank and advise that I have changed address abc request a certain form.This I did about 4 weeks ago.I got no acknowledgement back from the bank.I had no alternative but to fly into London yesterday( 12/10/17) - (note that while I was in London the letter arrived in Spain after I had been to the branch). I then turned up at the Branch this morning, this is your branch on Victoria street.The lady that happens to be the bank manager was in reception.I told her that I hoped to move money out of my account, my account was blocked.

I expressed that I was not happy having to fly in from overseas to sort a banking matter in this age of technology.I was not confrontational in any shape or form. I just was expressing my displeasure at my customer experience.She immediately grew hostile and belligerent.However, she said I should take a seat and she will get a staff to attend to me. Zoe was eventually called , Zoe told me I would not be to take my funds since they were blocked and I had no debit card and she could not access my online banking. I was naturally frustrated flying in and this issue is looking like it cannot be resolved.I expressed my displeasure, I have other accounts elsewhere and never experienced such a disappointment.

It was then bank manager came and threatened she will Call the police , close my accounts if I speak to her staff in that way.I was not even rude at all, just expressing my displeasure. This is what I am not happy about and now I am fully focused on closing my accounts when this issue is sorted out.I had to pay $300 to fly into London, walk into my bank and still Cannot get my money or resolve issues in a timely fashion and I am also treated as a criminal by a belligerent bank manager?

Review about: Nationwide Bank Account.

Reason of review: Bank Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Nationwide Bank - I gave it a shot

5.0
Interest Rate

Great rate, super easy application and a smooth transaction. The negative reviews scared me at first but it seriously was so smooth and easy.

Also the best rate by far.

I’m just like you reading these reviews but I decided to give it a shot and I am so glad the negative reviews didn’t change my mind. Do it and you will be pleased.

Review about: Vw Atlas.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Nationwide Bank - Financed a vehicle with them 5 months ago still no title

10 W Nationwide Blvd, Columbus, OH 43215, USA 1 comment
1.5
Interest Rate

Financed a vehicle using Nationwide Bank in May 2017. Nearly 5 months later in October, I am still being given the runaround with regards to the title.

I am unable to register (an drive) the vehicle I am paying for. I am now about to make my 5th monthly payment on it and it is illegally parked on my street (has no tags). I am also paying for full coverage insurance, every month for the past 5 months. I had the vehicle go through state inspection which has now expired because more then 3 months have passed.

So it needs to get inspected yet again, at my expense. No clear explanation is provided as to what the issue is with the title.

When I was finally able to speak with a manager at Nationwide's so-called "Title Dept" , I am told the title was allegedly sent to DMV 2 weeks ago via regular mail (no tracking). Went to DMV today (for the 4th time) and they have no trace of this title.

Review about: Nationwide Bank Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Finance motorcycles.

I didn't like: Horrendous customer service, Extended hold times when calling, Do no keep their word, Zero follow-up on complaints.

Comments

#1382064

TARSON TOSANG

Nationwide Bank a Mess

After their "go dark" period where they redid their web site, my CD was SHORT about $8.40 in the latest period. I can no longer easily log in and do business using the web site because they require a cell phone security setup that can be opted out of immediately after setup.

Also, this "go dark" transition forced me to redo all my transfer accounts taking about 2 hours. The changing of POD recipients requires much paperwork and every CD requires ANOTHER signature from me. The level of customer inconvenience is quite high compared to other banks.

If you like frequent forced labor intensive interaction with a bank, NB is for you. My days with NB are numbered!

Review about: Cd.

Reason of review: Bad quality.